Saturday, October 10, 2009

31 for 21 - Buddy Walk 2009

Our Buddy Walk was today!

We had a wonderful time.  There was a group of about 20 of us walking. Thanks to my friend Tracey (in addition to all of our natural beauty), the team looked great!  Here is a picture of Team Violette:

Photobucket

And here is one of Violette and Lilianne:

Photobucket

So far we have raised over $1,800 for the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati, thanks to our friends and family.  We are so lucky. We had so much fun. And we love Violette so much!

Thank you!

2 comments:

Sasha@ Blyssfulhealth said...

Looks like a lot of fun. That's great that you have raised so much money for the association. Way to go!

datri said...

I'm soooo far behind on my blog reading! I just had to say I just love those huge violet balloons! Great job on the fundraising!